Tuesday, October 10, 2006

平衡不良 1


Chanel Lady chowing down chinese Beef Noodles

Q: What's your agenda ?

A: Agenda ? My agenda everyday is to eat a good lunch. That's all. It's MY TIME. The only time I feel completely alone and I feel relaxed, except I keep on thinking why does a good lunch noodle costs so much ? I need to save up for another Chanel suit, it's costy.

Oh! These Look idiots, tasteless people eating the same beef noodles as I do, sitting next to me. Aren't they ashamed of themselves ? They are merely disgusting, clothed in plain t-shirts and wearing flip-flops out to the street ! This is Paris, the city of fashion. Nobody is allowed to wear flip-flops out to the street! The only time you are allowed to wear flip-flops is when you are dumping your garbages out ! OK ?!

Oh, hummmm, that curry plate looks sooooo good. Hummm, yumm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home