Monday, October 09, 2006

Nobody is home


Nobody is home

Ring, ring ring ring, doooo dooooo doooooo.........................Look at me , wearing this piece of crap suit, only EU $39.50, standing out here on a Friday evening at 5:30 pm, trying to reach my family, get some warmth to fill this cold cold winter exhausting working day. Doooooo doooooo doooooooo..........................................I worked and worked all day long to pay off the goddame bills, electricity bill, gas bill, water bill, heat bill, credit cards bill, cell-phone bill, insurance.........Doooooo doooooo doooooooo..........................................Nobody is ever home when I call them. When I need just someone to say hello to, nobody is ever home ! What kind of life is this ? Just look at me in this cheap suit and feeling so helplessly alone. Who is going to give me some warmth ? All I need is a hug and maybe some beers and hot bath, someone to listen to me pitching about my day or not bitch about my day, maybe they could tell me some jokes, something to make me laugh to help me forget about this horrible day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home